Internal Audit Division is responsible for Internal Audit through General Manager to Managing Director of Myanma Port Authority.
Responsibilities of Internal Audit Division are as follows;
• Auditing of Daily Challan Income from foreshore areas (Including Cash, Deposit and Advance)
• Auditing of Expenses
• Auditing of Bills issued.(Including port bill,combined bill and miscellaneous bill)
• Auditing of Salaries and Wages.
• Auditing of Monthly Pension Pay,Gratuities and Pension Cases.
• Verification of Store Stocks.
• Auditing of eight outports under Myanma Port Authority
• Auditing of Private Ports conducted with B.O.T system
• Auditing in Special Case as necessary