MYANMA PORT AUTHORITY
1. Not transferrable for port operation license to other.
2. License have to follow the Rules & Regulations, Instructions of Myanma Port Authority and the concerned Ministries.
3. Have to pay the port operation license registration fees and its extension fees.
4. Have to apply the port license’s extension before the 30 days of port operation license expiry date.
5. If you do not apply the port license extension, you have to pay the penalty fees (Within the 30 days expiration must cost 10 lakhs kyats, over the 30 days expiration must cost 20 lakhs kyats, over the 2 months expiration must cost 30 lakhs kyats, over the 3 months expiration must cost 100 lakhs kyats and over the 4 months expiration must confiscate the license
6. If the port operation license will lost and damage, the licensee have to pay the penalty fees.
- Without port operation license, Myanma Port Authority will sue and punish according to port act.
- Do not allow to do the other works except registration works in port operation license.
- To set up the sufficient equipments facilities depending on the handling cargos.
- Labors have well trained in handling the cargos and got the stevedoring license.
- Have to guarant the port structure by the port owner.
- Regularly survey and inspect the water depth in front of the port.
- Have to implement the port security and fire fighting plans for safety.
- Have to implement traffic management plan inside the port compound and related public roads.
1. Company Registration, Organization Chart and Profile.
- Recommendation (or) Agreement Contract from concern departments for port construction.
- Detailed port design inline with the international standards and sounding chart in front of the port.
- Certificate for STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE OF PORT FACILITY from Department of Marine Administration. (For International Ports only)
- Port Security Facilities Plan and Oil Spill Contingency Plan (For Oil Berths only)
- Conceptual Port Operation Plan and its Procedure.
- Detail Specifications of Equipment Facilities and quantity of Equipments.
- Capacity of Handling in Port (General Cargo / Container / Other)
- Implementation system for Port Operation (BOT / JV / other) and its duration.
- Finishing date of port construction.
- Commencement date of port operation.
- Recommendation letter for port operation (equipment facilities) from Mechanical Engineering Department of Myanma Port Authority.
- Recommendation letter for port operation (electrical facilities) from Mechanical Engineering Department of Myanma Port Authority.
- Recommendation letter for port civil structures from Civil Engineering Department of Myanma Port Authority.